The Lloyds Bank Community Fund which was set up to provide funds to help local groups flourish and bring communities together, has announced its shortlist of community groups which people can vote for in the constituency. Those shortlisted groups for North East Hertfordshire are:
• Growing People to vote click here
• Jackie’s Drop In Centre to vote click here
• N-Able Herts Disability Sports Association (NHDSA) to vote click here
• Anstey Carpet Bowls Club to vote click here
• The Royston Foodbank to vote click here
• Royston Speak Out Stroke Club to vote click here
There are awards of up to £3,000 available and nominations for any of the above groups can be made until 10 October. Each of these groups has a very worthwhile role in bringing people together and helping them in the community and I strongly encourage constituents to get nominating so the groups receive an award. Constituents can do so by visiting the designated voting link for each group, as shown above.